Nifty Little Ice-Coffee Trick (for your office brew)

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fancy a little office ice-coffee trick? Well, instead of standing in humongous lines to pick up a cold cuppa on the way to work, you can easily make one yourself right in your office. Simply pour your coffee into a glass just to the half mark and give it a nice ice-bath in a plastic container filled with ice and a bit of cold water. The fun bit: after you placed your glass in the centre of your ice-bath you can start moving it about to speed the chilling process along. (Or even break into a few tunes in the meantime if you’re feeling frisky). As soon as your glass feels super cold and looks frosty, you are done. Just top it all off with milk and you are ready to face the day! Ta dah:)

Loves, do you drink ice coffee? Would you try this trick? xo

P.S: More things coffee, including the awesome ice(cube) brew and the coffee concentrate.
P.P.S: Coffee is good for you, here is why!

(Top photo by Fsquared, other photos + the tip by Kenzi for Food52)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, this is so exiting because I always crave ice coffee at work. Going.to.try.it.right.now. Ola

Stephanie said...

I'm one of those crazy people who will drink hot coffee well into the hottest days of summer. But once in awhile my husband will make an iced chai latte, in which case I will steal some of that. ;-)

Cara said...

I don't work in an office- so I can do whatevs I want- wouldn't need to stand in lnes at the coffee shop- but BIY do I remember them!!
Lilac and Grey

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Oh I love me some good cup of coffee. The first pic is divine - it´s art, isn´t it?!

Karena said...

Diana this is so great and such a simple way to make a delish iced coffee!For those who want a little sweet, add sugar or vanilla soy milk! Yum!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard

Anacristina said...

looks yummy enough to make me wanna drink coffee, but I think I'll stick to my iced chai.

x's & o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Fantastic, Ola!

Diana Mieczan said...

Coffee making is totally an art form, Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Karena:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Exactly like my dad, Stephanie. He drinks his coffee always super hot! Btw: Huge congrats...I am so happy for you!

Amber said...

well that's a clever little trick!

Buzzingstreet said...

Stock market is known for its volatile nature and real Stock market experts are those

who can still earn from it. Stock market trading offers great returns but traders should be

or should become capable enough to grab those opportunities.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk